Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save As FTP Settings

I set up an FTP site in the "ADD/Modify FTP Location". Then I used the macro
for the following code:

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"ftp://123.456.8.89/filePath/fileName.dat",
FileFormat:=xlTextPrinter _
, CreateBackup:=False

This works very well. One issue I have is everytime I restart Excel and run
the macro I get a run time error.
My password that I set up in "ADD/Modify FTP Location" does not get saved
after Excel is shut down. Every day I
have to enter the password again. It doesn't prompt me to enter the
password. I have to go "ADD/Modify FTP Location"
and enter the password, then I'm good through out the day. Is there anyway
that this password can be permantely saved
or can it somehow be done in code?

T.I.A.

Dayton