Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default .pdf save as settings

Hi, In Office 2007 Pro is there a way to change the settings such as
preventing content copying etc. when saving a file to pdf? I have been
trialling Open Office, alongside Office 2007 Pro (full version not a trial),
which allows access to these settings but I can't see a way to do it in MS
Office.
--
Chas