Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Diagonal Lines on UserForms?

Am I just low on coffee this morning, or is there not a way to draw diagonal
lines on an Excel VBA userform?

Sanity checks cheerfully cashed - thanks!

James Cox

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Form.Circle
Form.Line

Sanity validating....

vb4 has it...
vb5 has it....
vb6 has it.....
vb.NET has it......

VBA COMPILE ERROR!

Sanity OK!

so sorry... NOT supported <VBG

keepITcool

"James Cox" wrote:

Am I just low on coffee this morning, or is there not a way to draw
diagonal lines on an Excel VBA userform?

Sanity checks cheerfully cashed - thanks!

James Cox

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi James,

Am I just low on coffee this morning, or is there not a way to draw diagonal
lines on an Excel VBA userform?

Sanity checks cheerfully cashed - thanks!

Draw a diagonal line on a sheet and copy it to the clipboard
Add an image box to the form, put the cursor in it's 'Picture' property in the
Property window and Ctrl+V

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel