Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open file without Password

Hello. My users use a template that is housed on a shared network. Other
people that I don't want to access the file have access to the network
folder. So I thought I would send my users a workbook with a small macro in
it that would open the file from the network. This way I can "hide" the
template. But I wanted to also password protect the workbook, just in case.
Is there a way for my users to run my small "open the workbook" module, and
have them not be prompted for a password? ie include the password in the
code somehow? Thank you!