Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to create toolbar?

dear frank/all,
1) username is the one input when doing the installation? the
application is sitting in server and shared by about 20 users.
2) may i know how to have the proper coding for the below? especially
the create toolbar. i really have no idea.

thanks alot

hi
have to tried using the Application.username to qualify
the ones who are authorized?
something like this in the open event
if application.username = "somebody" the
create toolbar
end if

regards
Frank