Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create Toolbar Button

I want to create a couple of buttons to place on my toolbar. Some to open
commonly used files and one to load a template. Any links/pointers
appreciated.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
have a look here...
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...oadcommandbars
http://support.microsoft.com/default...02&Product=xlw

regards
FSt1

"Andy" wrote:

I want to create a couple of buttons to place on my toolbar. Some to open
commonly used files and one to load a template. Any links/pointers
appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Found a much, much easier way. Just right-click toolbarsCustomiseMacros.
Drag and drop a custom button then modify selection and assign a hyperlink.
Much easier for those of us that don't do VBA very well!!!

Thanks anyway though,

"Andy" wrote:

I want to create a couple of buttons to place on my toolbar. Some to open
commonly used files and one to load a template. Any links/pointers
appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just for info.

These customizations are saved in your Excelxx.xlb file.

Many such customizations will increase the size of the file.

This file has a tendency to become corrupt when it gets too large and will
give you problems.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP