Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can a macro delete itself?

My auto_run macro imports a text file, formats a report, asks the user for a
FileSaveAs filename, and finally saves a copy of the spreadsheet.

Now, I do not want the macro to run again, in this saved copy. Can the macro
delete itself, or rename itself, or disable itself, or save a copy of the
spreadsheet with no macros? Anythng to never run again.

Thanks,

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mike,