Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default trouble with userform

Hello,

Is there anyone who would be willing to receive a workbook of mine (it's not
a big file) and help me with a userform and some programming for it?

Thanks
Brian
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why can't the spreadsheet, problem and solution be posted here so we ca
all look and learn. I thought that was what this forum was for.

Koal

--
koal
koala's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1295

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Posting of binaries is discouraged since this is not a binaries group.

This exchange is not happening in the Excel Forum. Excel Forum just sends
and receives its messages from the Excel News Groups

Tom Ogilvy

"koala" wrote in message

Why can't the spreadsheet, problem and solution be posted here so we can
all look and learn. I thought that was what this forum was for.

Koala

--
koala
koala's Profile: