Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving data with macro

I have a base spreadsheet program. Once data has been processed an
results taken, I need to clear all data inputted for period, but befor
clearing i need to save a copy of it showing the results.
Can any one tell me how i can do this using macros
Thanks
legep

--
legep
legepe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1548

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"legepe" wrote in message

I have a base spreadsheet program. Once data has been processed and
results taken, I need to clear all data inputted for period, but before
clearing i need to save a copy of it showing the results.
Can any one tell me how i can do this using macros
Thanks
legepe

--
legepe