Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Range Match

Hi

My last used cell in A column is A20......
I want to use the comming code to activate the cell in column T sam
row
i.e. row 20..........(T20)

My point is how modify Range property to do the job i want....

here is the code:

PHP code
-------------------
If ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 Then Range("K20").Activat
-------------------

;) ;

--
helmekk

helmekki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=693
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27119

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

set rng = Cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup)
if Combobox1.ListIndex = 0 then Cells(rng.row,"T").Activate

Tom Ogilvy

"helmekki" wrote in message

Hi

My last used cell in A column is A20......
I want to use the comming code to activate the cell in column T same
row
i.e. row 20..........(T20)

My point is how modify Range property to do the job i want....

here is the code:

Formula:
--------------------
If ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 Then Range("K20").Activate

;) ;)

--
helmekki

helmekki's Profile: