Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need to find

I need help using code that would search column A for value and the
choose the entire row that its in. If anyone can help. Than

--
cdd
cdde's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1553

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()

Dim FoundCell As Range

With ActiveSheet.Range("a:a")
Set FoundCell = .Find(what:="whatever", _
after:=.Cells(.Cells.Count), _
LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False)
End With

If FoundCell Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "not found"
Else
FoundCell.EntireRow.Select

cdde wrote:

I need help using code that would search column A for value and then
choose the entire row that its in. If anyone can help. Thanx

--
cdde
cdde's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15532

--