Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy digital signature (certifice) to second computer

Hi,

How can I copy my digital signature to my laptop and sign VBA code with the
same certificate as on my PC?

TIA,

Rene

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try to use THIS free program called SelfCert
from Abylonsoft.Com

the english site has a wrong link to the download file.
the proper download is below:
http://www.apm24.de/download/SASelfD.exe

keepITcool

"Rene" wrote:

Hi,

How can I copy my digital signature to my laptop and sign VBA code
with the same certificate as on my PC?

TIA,

Rene

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Rene,
You can use Microsoft makecert.exe to make a certificate with an exportable
key.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...akecertexe.asp

MP

"Rene" a écrit dans le message de

How can I copy my digital signature to my laptop and sign VBA code with

the
same certificate as on my PC?

TIA,

Rene

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i just
downloaded it (again)
reinstalled it

it works for me on WinXP
(although it has a dialog which is way off the screen
on my multimonitor setup :(

but hey guys.. it's just a link, it's not my program.

keepITcool