Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing control properties/code through code

Is there a way to change the properties of the objects/controls through code
(eg : changing the height, top, left, caption of already existing frame on
userform1) and also can we create ...like Command buttons to the form through
code and add the code to that button.

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.
--
Ajit
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ajit

Creating a UserForm Programmatically

See also

How to use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to change UserForms in Excel 2003, Excel 2002, and Excel 2000

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ajit" wrote in message ...
Is there a way to change the properties of the objects/controls through code
(eg : changing the height, top, left, caption of already existing frame on
userform1) and also can we create ...like Command buttons to the form through
code and add the code to that button.

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.
--
Ajit

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I figured out how to create new userform and create controls and changing the
properties of the same...

Thanks to this wonderful community....

Next thing i am looking for is to write some code for checkbox at the time
of creation (eg: if checkbox is clicked then bold it).

"Ajit" wrote:

Is there a way to change the properties of the objects/controls through code
(eg : changing the height, top, left, caption of already existing frame on
userform1) and also can we create ...like Command buttons to the form through
code and add the code to that button.

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.
--
Ajit

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Ron,
I will work on it and i am sure it is everything i required.

I appreciate your help!