Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing in Draft mode

Hi,
I created a pushbutton with following code:

Sub printfile()
Dim I As Integer
For I = 2 To Sheets.Count
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.Draft = False
End With
Sheets(I).PrintOut
Next I
End Sub

The idea is to print sheets in draft mode... however, I doubt if this is the
correct code since it doesn't seem to work...
Any idea?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try setting Draft to True.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Jean-Paul De Winter" wrote in message
| Hi,
| I created a pushbutton with following code:
|
| Sub printfile()
| Dim I As Integer
| For I = 2 To Sheets.Count
| With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
| .Draft = False
| End With
| Sheets(I).PrintOut
| Next I
| End Sub
|
| The idea is to print sheets in draft mode... however, I doubt if this is
the
| correct code since it doesn't seem to work...
| Any idea?
| Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Of course... which I did without succes.
JP
"Jim Rech" schreef in bericht
Try setting Draft to True.