Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Open all workbooks in a folder and change default font

I'm in need of a macro to step through each workbook in a folder, open the
workbook, add a new column, change the font size, save the file and then open
the next workbook and perform the same. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...ng&lr= &hl=en

put the URL all on one line in your browser navigation textbox.

Tom Ogilvy

"Carlton A. Barlow" wrote in
message ...