Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically execute a macro

Hi all,
I know absolutely nothing about VBA programming but would like to
make my excel spreadsheet a bit more stylish and slick.
I have a macro that opens a file and selects a specific worksheet that
I need to goto.
I would like to do this when mouse clicking on a specific cell.
I don't know how to reference a cell and I don't know how to execute a
macro when the cell has been selected.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Harry.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
as a starting point:
http://cpearson.com/excel/events.htm

"Harry" wrote:

Hi all,
I know absolutely nothing about VBA programming but would like to
make my excel spreadsheet a bit more stylish and slick.
I have a macro that opens a file and selects a specific worksheet that
I need to goto.
I would like to do this when mouse clicking on a specific cell.
I don't know how to reference a cell and I don't know how to execute a
macro when the cell has been selected.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Harry.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps the selectionchange event.

See Chip Pearson's page on Events

Post back with specific followup questions.

Tom Ogilvy

om...