Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default E-mail Macro

Hi All,

I have an E-mail macro that currently sends an attachemnt to anyon
listed in sheet 1 column A. The attachement is .attacments.ad
"C:\XXX.Xls". Everything works Fine. However, I was wondering if ther
was a way to have the Macro send whatever attachment is listed in shee
2 column A rather than having to list the attachments in the macro cod
as .attachments.add.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

--
STEVE
STEVEB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=187

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just replace the filename with Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B1").Value

--

HTH

RP

"STEVEB" wrote in message

Hi All,

I have an E-mail macro that currently sends an attachemnt to anyone
listed in sheet 1 column A. The attachement is .attacments.add
"C:\XXX.Xls". Everything works Fine. However, I was wondering if there
was a way to have the Macro send whatever attachment is listed in sheet
2 column A rather than having to list the attachments in the macro code
as .attachments.add.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
STEVEB