Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calculating the difference between hours

Hi
that is not the way newsgroups work :-)
simply post your example and question as plain text (no attachments please)
to this NG and you'll receive an answer directly in the NG

"Sambusa" wrote:

My Email is :

pls send to me & i will reply with my example

Thanks
SAMI :)

--
Sambusa
Sambusa's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi, Frank:

I've been working with 'Sambusa' for several days on this problem.

I've given him VBA code to calculate the number of hours worked, given a
starting date and time, ending date and time, the time the workday begins and
ends, and a holiday list. There's an additional complication: weekend days are
Thu and Fri instead of Sat and Sun.

There have been multiple messages back and forth. He had the code working
once, but said it gave the wrong result. Then he changed the "ground rules"
WRT to the time the workday starts and ends, I modified the code, and is now
having trouble getting the last version to work. I don't know why.

He's posted a link to his sample file, but it doesn't work -- I get the
message that the attachment ID is illegal.

I'm about to give up.

Myrna Larson

"Sambusa" wrote:

My Email is :

pls send to me & i will reply with my example

Thanks
SAMI :)

--
Sambusa
Sambusa's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=265883

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I got that error about the attachment too when I was helping someone in
another post.

I clicked the "View this thread" link, then downloaded from the webpage.
Suspect that feature of the website is broken.

"Sambusa" wrote:

My Email is :

pls send to me & i will reply with my example

Thanks
SAMI :)

--
Sambusa
Sambusa's Profile:

View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi, Rob:

I've gotten so frustrated with this "problem" that I no longer have the
message with the link. I've emailed Sambusa at the address in his last
message, but he hasn't responded. I guess he's as frustrated as I am!

Myrna Larson