Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Calculating the difference between hours

That thread was massive.

I guess it was just too much "waiting!" for him... :)

"Myrna Larson" wrote in message
Hi, Rob:

I've gotten so frustrated with this "problem" that I no longer have the
message with the link. I've emailed Sambusa at the address in his last
message, but he hasn't responded. I guess he's as frustrated as I am!

Myrna Larson

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:05:11 +1300, "Rob van Gelder"
wrote:

I got that error about the attachment too when I was helping someone in
another post.

I clicked the "View this thread" link, then downloaded from the webpage.
Suspect that feature of the website is broken.