Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing a formula using a variable...

Hi All.

I hope i don't confuse everyone with this question. I half confused myself
when writting it up...

I have to write a macro which sets a "time line" along a date range (Row 2),
and modify some formula's to pick up the data below the date range
I.e:
LeftofTL, RightofTL, 1/9/04, 8/9/04TL, 15/9/04, 22/9/04,
Comod1 (formula's here) 45 52 TL 12 36
Comod2 (formula's here) 15 66 TL 38 38
Comod3 (formula's here) 25 21 TL 25 36

We set a TimeLine date and then have to modify the formula's for the
LeftofTL and RightofTL columns.
I have a macro which sets the cell address of the TL date (on row 2) to a
variable.
What i need to be able to do, is then modify the formula's so that LeftofTL
picks up the extra column of data, and the RightofTL sums a range of data
minus a column.

For this part i have no idea on how to produce a code which changes sum range.
I only need to produce a formula for the amount of rows that contain data too.

I was thinking of like for the LeftofTl formula:
Sum(StartofData : TLdate.offset(-1,0).address)
but the offset needs to increase with each row of data, and thats also
something im not sure about.

Can someone please help me get started on this. I have no idea..

Cheers Al.