J Manning

Default Want to use same Chart against changing data and variable titles?

Excel 2003: I have data for a number of branch offices that is set up in the
same format on a spreadsheet. I want to use the same chart to successively
display each branch's data and change the title to identify the branch.
R.VENKATARAMAN

I have daily data of some of my scrips in rows in a sheet.
when I click a particular scrip name that scrip's chart comes up.
I presume that this is the similar thing you want.
if so send an email I shall send you my sheet as attachment by email and you
can modify to suit you

--
remove dollars from the following address

"J Manning" <J wrote in message
Excel 2003: I have data for a number of branch offices that is set up in

the
same format on a spreadsheet. I want to use the same chart to successively
display each branch's data and change the title to identify the branch.

Tushar Mehta

See
Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

If your data are on the same worksheet, example 4 should apply.

If your data are on different worksheets, use the INDIRECT function to
change the sheet name.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions