R.VENKATARAMAN

I have daily data of some of my scrips in rows in a sheet.
when I click a particular scrip name that scrip's chart comes up.
I presume that this is the similar thing you want.
if so send an email I shall send you my sheet as attachment by email and you
can modify to suit you

--
remove dollars from the following address

"J Manning" <J wrote in message
Excel 2003: I have data for a number of branch offices that is set up in

the
same format on a spreadsheet. I want to use the same chart to successively
display each branch's data and change the title to identify the branch.