Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default DTPicker not working in Exel 2000?

I wrote some VBA code in Exel 2003 with date/time pickers. It doesn't work in
Exel 2000 at the client end because it's not finding the object. I've copied
the object from 2003 and put it in the appropriate directory in 2000 but it
doesn't help. Is there a compatibility issue here?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter

RegSvr32 full_file_name

where full_file_name is the full file name of the DTPicker file,
including directory paths.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson