Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Exporting charts as GIF - error

Hi,

I have an Excel application which attempts to convert charts to gif images,
using the code (ChartPath is equal to a valid directory location):

ActiveChart.Export Filename:=ChartPath, FilterName:="GIF"

This works perfectly on one PC, but fails when I try to run it on a
different PC. Both PC's use Windows 2000, and both run Excel 2000.

What I need to find out is what could possibly be causing this statement to
fail. Is there something in the Excel or Windows settings that could be
different (a dll file etc)?

Hope that someone might be able to help,

Regards,

Rob Bath

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tim,

thanks for replying,

the error message I received was:

Run-time error '1004':
Method 'Export' of object ' _Chart' failed

Regards,

Rob