Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking different workbook

In other words, I want to split my principal workbook in many smalle
one (Data base). I will work in my principal workbook and i just nee
to tell where the data are or where to put the data.

take the data A1 in workbook1 in the worksheet X. It works for on
workbook, but sometime I have problem with many workbooks

--
zapatista6

zapatista66's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1195
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26851