Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sort - fill in - unSort

I have a sheets with unsorted Run numbers, values from each run are not
all filled in yet. Empty rows are also between different groups.

I want to fill in the missing values of this sheet run by run. I have a
sheet with all values written by hand. To minimize human fault by
reading and entering values, I would make a sheet that gets a run and
the already abcent values...so that the person has just to fill in the
rest. Submitting these values transports the values to the origin-sheet
at the right place.
Next the run and values folowing on the previous run has to go to the
filling in form...and so on

My problem:
How to search each time the lowest...if already filled in, take next
lowest run.

Does anyone has an idea...maybe sites where I can find simular
problems&solutions??

--
Zurn
Zurn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14645