Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SIMPLE UserForm w/ 2 OPTION BUTTONS

I can see that I have some distance to go to proceed up the learnin
curve.

Tom, I assume you meant "Public Const sSTRING = "ABCD". And doesn'
the code need a STRING1 and a STRING2?

Chuckles12

--
Chuckles12
Chuckles123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1494

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In this inst

--

HTH

RP

"Chuckles123" wrote in message

I can see that I have some distance to go to proceed up the learning
curve.

Tom, I assume you meant "Public Const sSTRING = "ABCD". And doesn't
the code need a STRING1 and a STRING2?

Chuckles123

--
Chuckles123
Chuckles123's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=268057

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In this instance, it should be Public as it is being referred to in another
module, the form class. But as Tom shows, it can be defined as just Const if
only used in that module.

--

HTH

RP

"Chuckles123" wrote in message

I can see that I have some distance to go to proceed up the learning
curve.

Tom, I assume you meant "Public Const sSTRING = "ABCD". And doesn't
the code need a STRING1 and a STRING2?

Chuckles123

--
Chuckles123
Chuckles123's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=268057

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I use threaded mode almost all the time. I only go to unthreaded mode
because there are some questions that never appear in threaded mode (haven't
figured out what is special). I also use it sometimes just to see if there
is a recent post going back to a very old question or to see what old
questions are still being answered or generating activity.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Tom.

I frequently see responses in the threaded mode to another post that I don't
see, I guess that is one of the situations you are referring to.

Bob