Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default If-Then-Else resulting in DIV/0 error

Ok I'm confused...I know I don't have a really good handle o
this.....here's what I have so far:

If QualifiedEmployees = 0 Then
AverageSalary = "0"
MsgBox "There are no employees who meet all of the criteria.
_
& "Please rerun the macro."
Else
MsgBox "Macros are made more powerful by adding " _
& "VBA statements."
End If

Thank

--
scape
scapen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1515

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If there is a question hidden in your post, it is apparent.

Tom Ogilvy

"scapen" wrote in message

Ok I'm confused...I know I don't have a really good handle of
this.....here's what I have so far:

If QualifiedEmployees = 0 Then
AverageSalary = "0"
MsgBox "There are no employees who meet all of the criteria."
_
& "Please rerun the macro."
Else
MsgBox "Macros are made more powerful by adding " _
& "VBA statements."
End If

Thanks

--