Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Invoice Open New Window

If you make your template file an Excel Template, Excel
will handle this for you. Just click File/SaveAs on the
Menu. Change the file type to Template and save.

When Excel opens this file, it creates a file with name
YourFileName1.xls where the template file name was
YourFileName.xlt.

Hope that helps!