Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting and formatting cells

I have an Excel workbook with 15 different worksheets in
it. Each sheet tracks grades for different classes. Each
class has a different number of columns for entry, each
with diffent formatting for that range of cells. When I
move a record within my student list, I want to go to row
50 (which would be my template for that worksheet then
copy only the formatting and formulas contained in row 50
and copy the formatting starting at the cell that is
currently selected. Row 50 will have formatting and
coloring so the end of the selection should stop at the
cell prior to the unformatted cell in row 50)

Example: On worksheet 12, row 50 contains formatting from
column a to AB. Worksheet 13 has formtting from A to AG.
If I am on worksheet 12 and I move data from row 6 to 14,
after selecting A6 I would format A6 using only those
cells that are formatted in row 50.

Thank you very much.