Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Please, help! Anyone? ImageCombos BorderStyle OR images to ComboB

How can I modify the appearance of an ImageCombos border to resemble the
flat look produced by making the BorderStyle property in a ComboBox equal to
fmBorderStyleSingle ?

By default, the ImageCombos border looks etched and there is no apparent
property (e.g. like BorderStyle in ComboBoxes) that allows to change its
appearance. Is there anything I can do?

Alternatively, I would love to be able to add images to a multicolumn
ComboBox but I dont know how to do that either. I would welcome solutions in
either direction (changing the ImageCombos border style OR adding images to
a multicolumn ComboBox)

Thanks in advance to all who contribute to the solution.

JoCa