Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default *.gif images

Hello,

Can I place *.gif images in my UserForms?

Would appreciate your comments,
Regards,
Mischa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in several ways..

insert an IMAGE object from the toolbar,
set the picture property.

but many controls have a picture property
like the userform itself.

(see also related settings for picturealignment,
picturesizemode and picturetiling)

keepITcool

"Mischa Browne" wrote:

Hello,

Can I place *.gif images in my UserForms?

Would appreciate your comments,
Regards,
Mischa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jurgen thank,
Unfortunately nothing happens with * the gif file
If I place it in userform. It just stands there doing nothing as an
animation but only as a image

Hoe ken det?
Mischa

"keepITcool" schreef in bericht

"Mischa Browne" wrote:

Hello,

Can I place *.gif images in my UserForms?

Would appreciate your comments,
Regards,
Mischa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hoe ken det?..dat ken NIET... :-(

msforms makes it a bmp, so you cannot use animated gifs.
only the first 'frame' will be visible.

keepITcool