Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default working with images

Hi,

Is there any way I can paste an image into a merged cell? The problem Im
having is when I minimize my grouped rows the picture doesnt minimize with
the rows.

Thanks,
Kirk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot paste an image into any cell, merged or not.

Images lay on top of cells only.

Have you set the properties of the image to "move and size with cells"?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 02:29:01 -0700, Kirk
wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way I can paste an image into a merged cell? The problem I’m
having is when I minimize my grouped rows the picture doesn’t minimize with
the rows.

Thanks,
Kirk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc