Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot table help needed

HI,

I tried to the example given in this site...

For Show/Hide Items -- Visible property is not working.
Visible Property is working if the data source is EXcel
itself. If the data source is analysis Manager, Visible
property is always true...Is there any work around. I have
done the macro recording. That is giving a long code which
can not be implemented. also I will not able to add a
calculated member in the pivot table because the olap
datasource is analaysis amanager..

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this.

Thanks and regards.

Sajith Sudhi