Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
al al is offline

Default Delete rows from activecell

Hi All,

I know this is a simple one, but i've been trying to figure out how to
delete the next ten rows from the activecell, using a minimum amount of
coding. I.e. in 1 line.
The delete method should shift lines up.

I've tried stuff like : Rows.[R:R[10]].Delete thinking of using the R1C1
format, but that doesn't work

Can anyone give a few hints?

Cheers,
Al.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
al al is offline

Cheers Rog,
That helps heaps.

Al.

"Rog" wrote in message
RANGE(ACTIVECELL.Offset(1),ACTIVECELL.Offset(10)). Delete
SHIFT:=XLUP

rgds

Rog

I know this is a simple one, but i've been trying to

figure out how to
delete the next ten rows from the activecell, using a

minimum amount of
coding. I.e. in 1 line.
The delete method should shift lines up.

I've tried stuff like : Rows.[R:R[10]].Delete

thinking of using the R1C1
format, but that doesn't work

Can anyone give a few hints?

Cheers,
Al.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Another

ActiveCell.Offset(1,0).Resize(10).EntireRow.Delete

Tom Ogilvy

"al" wrote in message
Cheers Rog,
That helps heaps.