Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If activecell.column = variable then activecell,offset (0,1)

Hi everybody.
I've been trying for the past few days to do that.

variable = 2, 5, 8, 9

If activecell.column = variable then
activecell.offset(0,1).select

For some reason, it does'nt skip the column like i would like to. I think
it's in the declaration of my variable.

Anyone have an idea??

Thanks!

Batty