Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looping through text boxes

Also, I have never used the ".Value" anytime when referencing the valu
inside of a cell. Is this more correct than what I was doing? Thank
again for the help.
Da

--
skrimp
skrimpy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1463

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You use variables when something will change. If you will have multiple
instances of the same hardcoded value and it may change from time to time,
but infrequently, then you might want to declare a constant and use that
constant in your code. Then if you do have to change it, it only needs to
be changed in one place. (also you can use a clever name that might make it
easier to read the code).

Using value is specific. when you don't use value, value is implied. There
have been a few instances in the past that not using value would cause a
problem, but largely it doesn't make any functional difference. It is
clearer and VBA doesn't have to make any decision on what you mean.

Tom Ogilvy

"skrimpy" wrote in message

Also, I have never used the ".Value" anytime when referencing the value
inside of a cell. Is this more correct than what I was doing? Thanks
again for the help.
Dan

--
skrimpy