Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default setting Select (Un)Locked Cells in Worksheet Protection

I cannot find a way in VBA for accessing the Select Unlocked Cells or Select
Locked Cells properties that appear on the list of allowed actions of the
Protection dialog in Excel XP. Most of the other properties listed there seem
to available with Protect. Does anyone know a way?

(Does anyone else find the XP VBA help for Excel as annoying as I do? Many
lists of xl constants and properties and/or their definitions appear to be
missing or so well hidden I can't find them.)

Thanks!!!