Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find Command

Hi
use
n = c.row

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Thank you so much for all of your help. However, it
still isn't working just right. I want n to be the row
of the location of this cell. It is giving me the value.

Dim c As Range
Dim n As Double

With wks_S.Range("B2:B" & SectionsFinalRow)
Set c = .Find(1922892106,LookIn:=xlValues)
If Not c Is Nothing Then
n = c.Value

End If
End With

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

It seems to have worked. Thank you so much for the help
and being so patient with me.

[...]

,
"Adam"

wrote:

I can't figure out why this isn't working. I

am
getting
a "Object Required" compiler error after the

n =

With wks_S.Range("B2:B" & SectionsFinalRow)
Set n = .Find
(1922892106,LookIn:=xlValues)
.

.