Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sorting code problems

I dont know. I try the file from scratch and the c column isnt sorted.
I dont know what I did wrong. Here's the entire code if that helps, I'
just trying to add the sorting part at the bottom there.

Code
-------------------
Sub edit_access()
'
' edit_access Macro
' Macro recorded 9/8/2004 by u00jbk7
'

'
Columns("A:B").Select
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlToLeft
Range("B1").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Desc"
Columns("C:C").Select
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlToLeft
Columns("D:D").EntireColumn.AutoFit
Columns("E:E").EntireColumn.AutoFit
Columns("F:F").EntireColumn.AutoFit
Columns("G:G").EntireColumn.AutoFit
Range("H1").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Backorders"
Columns("I:I").Select
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlToLeft

'start sort by column c

Rows("1:61775").Select
Range("C1").Activate
Selection.sort Key1:=Range("C1"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:= _
xlYes, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom

'end sort by column c

End Su

--
DK