Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Minimum route from two nodes

Could you recomand me a math forum where I can ask this question

--
stefante
stefantem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1359

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In Mathematica, the command for this is called "ShortestPath" which operates
on a undirected graph (or directed I believe, but I've never tried it) given
two nodes. It can use either the Dijkstra's, or Bellman-Ford algorithm.
I've look at the code, and basically, it's way over my head.

In Excel, I'm not sure how you would do it. For your graph, you would need
some method to specify Vertices, and another area to specify Edges. In an
Excel graph, it's hard to extract this information.

Good luck.
Dana DeLouis