Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help with choosing and calculating time data

I need someone to help me arranging a file imported
from "time clock", I need to organize the file and than
calculate time by employee name.
Thank You, Yoram
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

after you import your data, try using a pivot table. You may need to create
another column in your raw data that calculates the total time per row
(subtract start time from end time). It is hard to know since you don't say
much about your data.

Tom Ogilvy