Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help Please! Macro Error on Select Worksheet

When I try to select a cell on a particular worksheet,
excel will not allow me to select the cell, and instead
tries to execute a macro and returns a "Macro not found"
error message.

This only happens when the worksheet is protected.

Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

hi,
i don't know but your sheet may have an on change event.
to find out close all other excel files
press alt+f11
in the vb editor, in the left pane expant the vb project
with your file name.
double click the sheet in the left pane
above the right pane are 2 boxes. in the left box ,click
the down arrow and select worksheet.
in the right box click the down arrow and click change.
if code appears in the right pane, delete it.
in the right box click the down arrow and click selection
change.
if code appears in the right pane, delete it
if that does not stop your problem, you may have to go
through all of the option in the right box.

.