Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Caption

Hi All,

I am using Excel 2000. On opening a particular workbook I
have the following:

Application.caption = "A"

However, the caption shows "A - workbook name"

How do I make it to just show "A" and not the wrokbook
name as well. Thanks in advance

Regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This happens when the worksheet window is maximized and I do not think you
can prevent Excel from putting the workbook name in the caption in that
circumstance. You can keep the window from being maximized through Tools,
Protection, Protect Workbook, Windows though...

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
wrote in message
| Hi All,
|
| I am using Excel 2000. On opening a particular workbook I
| have the following:
|
| Application.caption = "A"
|
| However, the caption shows "A - workbook name"
|
| How do I make it to just show "A" and not the wrokbook
| name as well. Thanks in advance
|
| Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name