Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default Date question over 3 years

Hi I have column 1 on my sheet I would like to use this
to display the date for each day of the month but I would
like to have a row in between each of the rows with a
blank. I have got 3 years so 36 tabs to do!!

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Many Thanks
Rob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

You don't really need programming for this. Enter 10/1/2004 in cell a1.
Enter =a1+1 in cell a3. Copy range a2-a3 over a4-a61. That takes care of 1
month. Copy your sheet 35 times. In each new sheet, replace the value in a1
with whatever is appropriate (9/1, 8/1, etc.) Trim the bottom for months that
have fewer than 31 days.

Less elegant than programming, but maybe more expedient.

"Rob" wrote:

Hi I have column 1 on my sheet I would like to use this
to display the date for each day of the month but I would
like to have a row in between each of the rows with a
blank. I have got 3 years so 36 tabs to do!!

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Many Thanks
Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

how can I get the space between all of the days without
having to go through each?

"Rob" wrote:

Hi I have column 1 on my sheet I would like to use

this
to display the date for each day of the month but I

would
like to have a row in between each of the rows with a
blank. I have got 3 years so 36 tabs to do!!

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Many Thanks
Rob

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Sorry my browser sent or I tapped the wrong key but
thanks for the reply mister

Hi I have column 1 on my sheet I would like to use this
to display the date for each day of the month but I

would
like to have a row in between each of the rows with a
blank. I have got 3 years so 36 tabs to do!!

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Many Thanks
Rob
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Open a new workbook. Paste in this macro and run it:

Sub Setup3Years()
Dim dtStart As Date
Dim dtEnd As Date
Dim dt As Date