Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart properties

I'm setting a whole list of properties for my chart, however the font.size
does not get set if Application.ScreenUpdating = false. Here is an example of
the code:

With ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue)
.AxisTitle.Font.FontStyle = "normal"
.AxisTitle.Font.Size = 11 'does not get set
.TickLabels.Font.Size = 11 'does not get set
.MajorGridlines.Delete
.MinimumScale = -25
.MaximumScale = 125
.Crosses = xlAutomatic
End With

Why is this? I really prefer to keep the Application.ScreenUpdating = false.

Thanks
The Doctor
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This works fine for me in Excel 2000 with screen updating set to True.
What version of Excel are you using?

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals