Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Draw Buttons

hi, I think that there is a misunderstanding here... what I'd like t
ask is how do I programatically write a macro that will enable me t
have a button that has the image (eg. c:\image.jpg) and that will ru
macro_A when clicked

--
junx1

junx13's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=562
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26151

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi junx13, Its as Dave said... Insertpicturefrom filenavigate to
you picture eg. c:\image.jpg insert the picture the right click it and
'assign' the macro you want to it...the picture will then act as a button..

hth

seeya ste
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You want to write a program that writes a macro?

If yes, Chip Pearson has some nice explanations and examples at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

I was guessing that you would write your own code that would be
invoked by clicking on a picture.

If that's the case, write your code, insert the picture and rightclick
on it. Select Assign macro and off you go.

(closer???)

junx13 wrote in message ...
hi, I think that there is a misunderstanding here... what I'd like to
ask is how do I programatically write a macro that will enable me to
have a button that has the image (eg. c:\image.jpg) and that will run
macro_A when clicked?