Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Draw Buttons

You want to write a program that writes a macro?

If yes, Chip Pearson has some nice explanations and examples at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

I was guessing that you would write your own code that would be
invoked by clicking on a picture.

If that's the case, write your code, insert the picture and rightclick
on it. Select Assign macro and off you go.

(closer???)

junx13 wrote in message ...
hi, I think that there is a misunderstanding here... what I'd like to
ask is how do I programatically write a macro that will enable me to
have a button that has the image (eg. c:\image.jpg) and that will run
macro_A when clicked?