Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print Dialog Box

I have a button on a page for printing, it formats the page correctly then
prints the page. I have inserted in a macro the page setup procedure (the
page will not vary in the furture), but I have included:

Application.dialogs(xlDialogPrint)

This I wanted to bring the print box up so the user can select there printer
and print the page.

It comes up with a Compiler Error message. I do not know why as I have used
a similar procedure for saving a spreadsheet.

Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ashman,

Try:

Application.dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

---
Regards,
Norman

"Ashman" wrote in message
I have a button on a page for printing, it formats the page correctly then
prints the page. I have inserted in a macro the page setup procedure (the
page will not vary in the furture), but I have included:

Application.dialogs(xlDialogPrint)

This I wanted to bring the print box up so the user can select there
printer
and print the page.

It comes up with a Compiler Error message. I do not know why as I have
used
a similar procedure for saving a spreadsheet.

Can anyone help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many thanks, that worked a treat.

Regards

Ashman

"Ashman" wrote in message
I have a button on a page for printing, it formats the page correctly then
prints the page. I have inserted in a macro the page setup procedure (the
page will not vary in the furture), but I have included:

Application.dialogs(xlDialogPrint)

This I wanted to bring the print box up so the user can select there
printer
and print the page.

It comes up with a Compiler Error message. I do not know why as I have
used
a similar procedure for saving a spreadsheet.

Can anyone help me?

Print Dialog Box AmyD Excel Worksheet Functions 1 February 2nd 10 04:28 PM
Print Dialog box Bunny Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 2nd 10 03:43 PM
excel print dialog Ricky M. Medley Excel Programming 2 December 9th 03 10:16 PM
Print dialog MN Excel Programming 3 August 26th 03 04:06 AM
get information from Print dialog Wes[_3_] Excel Programming 3 August 7th 03 02:43 AM