-   -   Print Dialog Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310456-print-dialog-box.html)

Ashman

Print Dialog Box

I have a button on a page for printing, it formats the page correctly then
prints the page. I have inserted in a macro the page setup procedure (the
page will not vary in the furture), but I have included:

Application.dialogs(xlDialogPrint)

This I wanted to bring the print box up so the user can select there printer
and print the page.

It comes up with a Compiler Error message. I do not know why as I have used
a similar procedure for saving a spreadsheet.

Can anyone help me?

Norman Jones

Print Dialog Box

Hi Ashman,

Try:

Application.dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

---
Regards,
Norman

"Ashman" wrote in message
I have a button on a page for printing, it formats the page correctly then
prints the page. I have inserted in a macro the page setup procedure (the
page will not vary in the furture), but I have included:

Application.dialogs(xlDialogPrint)

This I wanted to bring the print box up so the user can select there
printer
and print the page.

It comes up with a Compiler Error message. I do not know why as I have
used
a similar procedure for saving a spreadsheet.

Can anyone help me?

Ashman

Print Dialog Box

Many thanks, that worked a treat.